Monday, January 7, 2013

Displaced in a Different Way

So the Hubby and I have been living in an extended stay hotel since October. It's so much better than staying at the shelter however, I can't help but feel like somehow we are still homeless. I am so grateful to be away from the shelter. I am so grateful to be blessed with food and money in my pocket (well occasionally). I am in no way ungrateful for the things I have now. I just want to achieve more. I want a house I can make my own and would love to have a car. I like finding creative ways of making our little slice of the world our own. But deep down I know it's not truly ours and that hurts. For now I will make the best of what we do have and not worry about what I don't have. For I do have what is truly important. That is the love of a wonderful husband! He is my family and my home. If we are together then I will always have a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment